Luv Sinha is both an actor and a politician, following in the footsteps of his father and his own passion. He holds the distinction of being the older sibling to actress Sonakshi Sinha. With a prior history of roles in multiple films, Luv Sinha is gearing up for an upcoming appearance in “Gadar 2.”
Luv Sinha Biography
|Debut||Film- Sadiyaan (2010)|
|Height||5’9” or 1.75m or 175 cm|
|Weight||70 kg or 165 lbs|
|Body Measurements||5 June 1983 (40 years as of 2023)|
|Date of Birth||Hair Color|
|Hair Color||Mumbai, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth||₹1 crore (approx.)|
Early life and background
Luv Sinha’s father is Shatrughan Sinha, a figure encompassing both the realms of acting and politics. His mother, Poonam Sinha, takes on the role of a homemaker.
Luv Sinha holds the position of elder brother to actress Sonakshi Sinha and shares a twin connection with his brother Kush Sinha. As of now, he is not involved in any current romantic relationships.
Luv Sinha does not have a spouse at the moment. His love life from the previous years is also unknown because he maintains his privacy in terms of relationships.
Luv Sinha juggles roles as both a politician and an occasional actor. Despite his efforts, he faced defeat in the 2020 Bihar legislative assembly election. In the realm of cinema, Luv Sinha has participated in projects such as “Paltan.” Presently, he has marked his presence in the film “Gadar 2.”
- Sadiyaan as Ishaan
- Paltan as Second Lieutenant Attar Singh, 2 Grenadiers
- Gadar 2
Lesser known Facts
- Luv Sinha shares a cousin relationship with actresses Bhavna and Pooja Ruparel, with their mothers being cousins.
- He is the nephew of producer Pahlaj Nihalani through his mother’s cousin’s connection.
- As a child, Luv and his brother Kush were offered the roles of Luv and Kush in Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan, but their father Shatrughan Sinha declined the offer.
- In 2013, Ekta Kapoor signed him for a film project that ultimately didn’t materialize.
- Contrary to certain online reports suggesting 1983, Luv was actually born in 1981.
- In 1982, Luv and Kush frequently visited the sets of Hema Malini’s production “Sharara,” which featured actors like Raaj Kumar, Shatrughan Sinha, and Hema Malini. Interestingly, even the newborn Esha Deol was present on the set.